restaurant bar/floor manager job in new york
|Company Type:||Certified B Corporation|
|Job Type:||Management & Supervisory|
|Experience:||Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)|
|Salary and Benefits:||Competitive salary, company profit share, subsidized healthcare, flexible scheduling, two day weekend|
|Impact Area:||Environmental Sustainability|
|Company Name:|| Pisticci Restaurant|
|State / Province:||New York (NY)|
|Zip / Postal Code:||10027|
New York, NY 10027, USA (Show on map)
WHO WE ARE
Pisticci Restaurant is both a hotspot and a neighborhood institution. We regularly host anything from foreign delegates visiting Columbia University to first birthday parties for our beloved local community.
We are all about doing good and having fun along the way, and take full advantage of a small business' ability to adapt, try new things, be creative, and act out of the box. Here's some of what makes us different:
- We are proudly a certified BCorp
- We're a four star member of the Green Restaurant Association, who recently rated us "The Greenest Restaurant in New York".
- We are powered by wind.
- We host regular art openings for local artists, as well as live music, comedy nights, and poetry readings, run by our staff and their thriving network of up and coming artists.
- We grow seasonal greens at our own farm in the Hudson Valley, and compost our organic waste on site behind the restaurant.
- We host a weekly farm stall to sell our produce to the community.
- We are NYC's 1st carbon neutral restaurant
WHO YOU ARE
Ideally you are someone who is looking for a lot more out of a job than just a paycheck. To move our mission forward we need driven folks who embrace our ideals, share their enthusiasm with staff and customers, and can move the enterprise forward with their own great initiatives and dedication.