Director of People, Talent and Vibe job in Toronto
Vacancy has expired
Director of People, Talent, & Vibe
We’re looking for a Human Resources Director to help take Fiix’s explosive growth to a whole new level. Your focus will be to own the Talent strategy and execution. Reporting into the President & COO, you will be a key part of the leadership team leading organization development and human resources.
Fiix has a big goal – to change how we maintain our world. Sounds lofty right? Our mission is to turn an antiquated industry on its head with our cutting edge cloud platform and we’re off to a great start. Teams that are part of the world’s most well known brands (like Kraft Heinz, Hyundai, and MolsonCoors) manage their maintenance activities and achieve greater results with Fiix. But we’re not stopping there. Our team is growing in leaps and bounds and we’re conquering new challenges every day. We’re looking for big thinkers with small egos to join us on our mission to change how we maintain our world. We’d love your help.
Why we do it?
We’re a team of market disrupting, like-minded individuals. We all do things our own way, but we come together each and every day to create and deliver the long awaited answer to an antiquated industry – and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it.
- Talent Strategy: As a core member of the leadership team, collaboratively set and execute on the vision for all People functions of the organization; manage organizational development through periods of hyper growth and scale; help achieve our overall business goals; drive a high-performance culture
- Values and Culture: Help maintain our core values and ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with our culture and core beliefs
- Talent Acquisition: Partner with leaders to recruit top talent for the Fiix that aligns with workforce plans and objectives
- Employee Onboarding: Develop and execute an employee onboarding program to enable new talent productivity as quickly as possible while ensuring employee satisfaction and integration into the overall company culture
- Performance Management: Drive a company-wide performance management program that helps us identify high and low performers, promotes and rewards excellence and drives continuous, transparent feedback across all disciplines
- Learning and Development: Build scalable learning and organizational development programs that aid in growing our team’s capabilities and drive employee retention
- Compensation and Benefits: Partner with finance to analyze existing compensation packages and plan future comp across all functions; benchmark our current benefits offerings and strategize for additional benefits as we scale
- You understand organizational scale in high growth, technology companies
- You have been a valued business partner to leaders across a variety of functional areas and have demonstrated a capability to cultivate effective relationships with all departments and levels of the organization
- You have the ability to translate desired business outcomes to people & talent strategies, mapping HR programming to core business objectives
- You have proven success in recruitment of top level talent across all functions of a software technology business
- You think strategically but also deliver on tactical and operational issues
- You have owned workforce and compensation planning from start to finish
- You have 7+ years progressive Human Resources and People experience, with 2+ years leading People/HR/Talent teams in high tech growth companies
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Masters in a relevant field and appropriate HR certifications
Fiix is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees