IT Manager job in Petaluma
Vacancy has expired
Netsuite & IT Manager
Reports to: CEO
Direct Reports: 0
About World Centric
Our every action has an impact on the well-being of our planet and our everyday decisions can help create a better world for all. World Centric is a 13 year old leading supplier of certified compostable disposable packaging based in Petaluma, CA. Our tableware, cutlery, and food packaging provide eco-friendly alternatives to everyday consumption choices, which can help minimize social & economic inequalities, reduce the impact of our consumption on the environment, and help create a better and sustainable world. World Centric has over 250 different products and sells into retail and foodservice across the U.S.
World Centric started as a non-profit in 2004 and now is a California Benefit Corporation and a certified B-Corp. We offset all our carbon emissions and donate a minimum 25% of profits to environmentally and socially conscious organizations.
World Centric, as a leader in the compostables category, has a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment and is looking for professionals who can thrive in such an environment. The culture and mission fit is very important for us and these requirements include a strong awareness, passion and commitment to social and environmental issues; a high degree of competence, motivation, and initiative; and adaptability and ability to collaborate with others.
- Evaluate current Netsuite implementation for current business processes. Customize screens, fields, workflows, scripts, etc. for Account Management, Order Management, Sales, lead generation, pipeline, customer service, etc.
- Create dashboards, KPIs, and reporting for departments such as Sales, Logistics, and Order Management.
- Ensure data integrity within Netsuite, such as customer records, contact data, item specifications, pricing and other entities/records. Remove/make inactive functionality not needed.
- Manage e-commerce and website; integrate with Netsuite Advanced Suite Commerce and other 3rd party tools.
- Evaluate 3rd party software for logistics, shipping, order management, reporting, charting, demand planning, business intelligence, and integrate with Netsuite.
- Main point of contact and administrator for Netsuite. Provide Netsuite training to staff as needed.
- IT & Technology
- Manage, install, and upgrade all computer hardware (laptops, routers, network, printers, phones etc).
- Manage all software systems and cloud-based services (Google Drive, Office, file storage, backups, etc).
- Ensure uptime, monitoring, and reliability of computer hardware, networks, backup systems, email servers, software, and other related equipment .
- Ensure security of data, firewalls, anti-virus, user access authorization requirements, encryption methods, etc.
- Super admin for all cloud based services, servers, and collaboration services.
- Manage EDI setup, Netsuite integration, and issues/problems with trading partners.
- Evaluate and recommend IT/software systems for collaboration, security, email, backup, and phones.
- Evaluate network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency.
- Develop and maintain written policies and procedures regarding all information technology operations.
Knowledge and Skills
- 8+ years’ experience in a hands-on IT/technology role. 3+ yrs managing Netsuite.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field (engineering, computer science) preferred.
- Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills. Experience with CRM, accounting, inventory and order management systems.
- Ability to recommend, install, and configure laptops, networks, firewall, routers, VOIP, etc.
- Fluency with Mac, PC, and mobile device environments
- Proficient in Excel. HTML, CSS, CMS, SQL, scripting, networking, web services experience and skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation is dependent on experience. World Centric offers excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Employees participate in a company-matched 401k plan. We also offer additional benefits such as flexible time off, gym reimbursement, free product, and more. Our office offers an open layout in a beautiful setting on the Petaluma River.
Please send your experience and a brief cover letter exploring how your skill set and experience fits in with the position and why World Centric interests you. Please send information to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.