Enterprise Sales Representative job in Philadelphia
Vacancy has expired
Do you have an interest in leveraging your B2B sales expertise to help reduce assaults, empower women, and transform society? ROAR for Good is committed to such a lofty goal, and its Athena wearable safety device is helping drive such a movement.
ROAR for Good is a rapidly scaling B-corp that launched a wildly successful crowdfunding campaign, in which we raised 668% of our goal. To date, we have sold Athena in over 50 countries and are now helping forward-thinking enterprises, such as Comcast and Houwzer, equip their employees and partners with our wearable safety devices.
We are looking for a superstar sales professional who has a proven ability to cultivate executive B2B relationships, and close business with midsize to large enterprises and corporate partners. The ideal candidate is passionate about ROAR’s mission, and has a proven track record of identifying and opening up new sales channels to reduce the sales cycle to quickly close deals. If you already possess a significant list of executive contacts in midsize to large organizations, that’s a huge plus! This is a full-time, in-house position in our office in Center City, Philadelphia.
* Cultivate and close pipeline of midsize to large organizations who want to offer Athena to their employees and/or customer-base
* Develop and manage strong relationships with key decision makers
* Coordinate on-boarding of new clients and clients
* Identify and represent company at various events (e.g. trade shows, symposiums, etc.)
* Present important sales updates to co-founders, investors, and/or other internal teams when necessary
* Analyze performance and adjust sales strategy and activities when necessary to meet sales goals
* Strong B2B corporate sales experience
* Possesses a substantial network of decision-maker-level executives, a plus
* Proven ability to identify and close new business and revenue opportunities
* Excellent communication skills with an engaging, customer-first personality
* Passionate about our mission to build a safer world and empower women
* Experience thriving in a fluid startup environment is also a plus
Salary & Compensation
* Base plus commission. Total estimated first year compensation of $100K+
* Company contributions to health and dental insurance
* Unlimited PTO