|GENERAL SUMMARY:Enrollment Advisors advise, educate, consult and support qualified potential students in achieving their professional and personal goals by enrolling in one of our higher education programs. Student leads are provided. They are monitored on things such as the quality of outbound calls, inbound calls, lead contact activity, applications, attitude, working relationships and communication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Registers, communicates via email, phone and US Mail information regarding registration of participants attending CPE seminars, webinars and online CEU offerings.
- Responds to telephone and online Continuing Education registrations inquiries including location information, dates, tuition and available discountsin a timely manner.
- Build rapport and provide guidance for students interested in participating in a CPE seminar.
- Receive and follow-up on potential students via videoconference, phone, email, fax, and direct mail student inquiries relating to registration of CPE seminars.
- Provide essential information related to admissions requirements and enrollment processes to prospective students.
- Assess potential applicants and determine if they are interested in and/or qualified to apply and enroll in various degree programs in addition to their seminar registration(s).
- Consult with other CPE staff and university departments to ensure an excellent student experience.
- Performs duties in support of University’s core values;
- Keeps abreast of state-of-the-art developments through attendance at professional meetings and seminars, literature; etc.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESMay perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Position may be required to travel.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ customer service, account management or relationship building experience
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, and to interact effectively with colleagues, administrators and faculty members and students, as well as external constituencies.
- Familiarity with the needs of international students and a diverse student population.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Experience with student management systems and associated technology preferred.