Academic Program Assistant job in St. Augustine
|Company Type:||Certified B Corporation|
|Impact Area:||Education & Training|
|Company Name:|| Laureate Education|
|State / Province:||Florida (FL)|
To provide administrative support to the MSN Program Director/Assistant Program Director concerning all aspects of program operation.
• Prepare and furnish relevant information about the program for the web site, catalog, accreditation, student and faculty recruitment and marketing operations; prepare, edit, and proofread documents, ensuring quality of all outgoing correspondence.
• Coordinate office procedures including correspondence, appointment scheduling, maintaining program equipment and functions.
• Attend department meetings and any scheduled retreats. Prepare agendas and record minutes and handouts. Distribute minutes on a timely basis.
• Maintain faculty files for the MSN Program Director/Assistant Program Director; process confidential faculty evaluations at the end of each semester.
• Interact with faculty, staff, students, alumni, visitors or outside agencies to relay University information, policies, procedures and activities. This includes mail, email, faxes and telephone messages.
• Prepare, mail-out and compile data from surveys of alumni and their employers.
• Prepare various types of media of course related materials for distribution to students.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by university business manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of three years of experience as an administrative assistant
• Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Office products such as Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent (bachelor’s degree or vocational training in office skills preferred).
• Previous experience making travel arrangements helpful.