Administrative Assistant job in Mesa
Vacancy has expired
Perlman & Perlman, LLP, headquartered in New York City, is one of the nation’s leading law firms serving nonprofit organizations, professional fundraisers, social enterprises, and for-profit companies engaged in philanthropy and cause marketing. Our scope includes traditional nonprofit legal matters as well as evolving areas of the law, in particular, social enterprise law and nonprofit fundraising regulation.
The Administrative Assistant is situated at the firm’s office of Nonprofit Fundraising Registration and Compliance located in Mesa, Arizona. The department, in operation for more than twenty years, is a leader in providing comprehensive nonprofit fundraising registration and compliance services throughout the United States. We ensure that our clients stay in compliance with the registration and reporting requirements of all the states that apply to them.
The ideal candidate is bright, energetic, reliable, flexible and a spirited team player. He or she will demonstrate good common sense and judgment and is able to multi-task, learn and partner with his or her colleagues to provide excellent support and service to the firm’s operation and our clients.
The Administrative Assistant reports to the Manager of Administration and Operations. He or she is responsible to support efficient office operations and client services by:
- Providing clerical and research support to a team of compliance specialists
- Preparing correspondence, memos and faxes
- Maintaining an organized filing system for client documents
- Entering time and expense records into billing software
- Maintaining adequate inventory of office supplies
- Performing reception duties
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and ability to learn and utilize additional office software
- Experience with customer relations and service
- Display professionalism and demonstrate effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully communicate verbally and in writing
- Independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload
How to Apply
To apply please submit a cover letter, resume and complete the online application. Applications will not be considered without a cover letter.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received. No phone calls or visits please.