Growth Marketing Manager job in Oakland
Revolution Foods has been working hard for a decade to build a values based, systems-changing company that is on track to become the leading provider of healthy family meals across the nation. We are now serving over 2 million school meals a week in 14
states and have a fast-growing line of consumer packaged goods on retail shelves across the country. Integral to our success is a deep commitment to nutrition, childhood education and sustainable supply chains—things we all care a great deal about. Revolution
Foods has a unique business model with a presence in schools, in consumer packaged goods (CPG) as well as an emerging Direct to Consumer fresh meals business. Fresh meals complements our focus on school meals by providing fresh convenient meal solutions
to busy teachers and school administrators in the school that we already serve.
We are looking for a smart, ambitious growth marketer with a passion for food, marketing and technology and scaling top of the funnel consumer acquisition initiatives. This role will be responsible for driving user acquisition for our Direct to Consumer
fresh meals business. This role will be primarily focused on content-driven email marketing tactics to drive trial and engagement of our fresh meals.This is a multi-faceted role where you will work cross-functionally with our broader marketing creative
team on conversion and retention as well as with our product development team to develop compelling content to ultimately drive towards more effective and efficient acquisition.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Ability to design and execute email campaigns to capture emails and drive engagement.
- Develop email content strategy ensure marketing message is clear and compelling.
- Develop email personalization and segmentation strategy.
- Partner with broader marketing team on additional acquisition tactics to fill top of funnel
- Execute on both paid and un-paid marketing campaigns, AB tests, and programs from conception to launch, spanning all channels (eg. In schools, on site, email, social, etc.)
- Develop robust referral program designing campaigns and promotions to drive new consumer acquisition.
- Focus on Engagement-driving tactics to improve retention rates through email campaigns, giveaways and upsells.
- Optimize communication strategy through rigorous testing. Expand reach with new channel testing.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template. Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Determine growth opportunities for consumer acquisition and engagement tactics through analytics and data mining.
- Collaborate with all functions within Revolution Foods including business development, product development, marketing and creative on broader initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in marketing
- 3+ years experience in email marketing or growth marketing role
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, KissMetrics, Moz, etc)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Driven self-starter with unrelenting focus on completing tasks and projects
- Ability to manage and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with growing and changing needs
- Very organized with strong project management skills
- Excellent, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to bring brand voice to life across copy and imagery.
- Eye for detail, passion for design, and a can-do attitude are a must
- Adequate knowledge of web design web development, a plus!