Administrative Assistant job in San Francisco
|Company Type:||Certified B Corporation|
|Industry:||Consumer Packaged Goods Manufacturing|
|Impact Area:||Environmental Sustainability|
|Company Name:|| Grove Collaborative|
|State / Province:||California (CA)|
Grove is looking to make our second administrative hire on a quickly growing Business Operations team. You’ll own administrative duties in support of the executive team and help keep the office running and employees happy.
· Executive team support including calendar management, coordinating meeting logistics and expense reports.
· General office coordination (manage office supplies, vendor management, clean up, set up for events, receiving) in collaboration with Office Operations Manager.
· Procedural and administrative support for sensitive, high-value information
· Facilitate the onsite interview process with Hiring Managers, ensuring a high touch experience -- greeting candidates, giving them a tour of the office, and looking after them throughout their onsite visit .
· Administrative help with travel as the need arises from our small team.
· You have 2-5 years of experience under your belt -- especially the experience of having managed an start up team.
· You are extremely detailed-oriented. Typos or ambiguities never get past you in written communication.
· You are very comfortable with technology.
· You proactively anticipate follow-up tasks that would make the project land even more smoothly. You follow through without a skip, and even are one to remind others of upcoming deadlines.
· You maintain a communication with your team that's a healthy, transparent, open (and honest!).
· Expert scheduling within Google Calendar, and familiarity with Slack.
We are remaking the future of consumer goods and want you to join us. You’ll get:
· Competitive compensation, with performance based bonuses
· Stock options – shared success is core to our mission
· Comprehensive medical, vision and dental coverage
· A beautiful office in Lower Polk, San Francisco
· A fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks (feel free to request anything you like!)
· A shiny mac and the other productivity accessories you need
· Flexible Paid Time Off – we care most about results, not face time
· Exposure at the highest levels of our leadership and a huge opportunity for internal growth at the company
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.