Full Cycle Technical Recruiter job in San Francisco
|Company Type:||Certified B Corporation|
|Industry:||Consumer Packaged Goods Manufacturing|
|Impact Area:||Environmental Sustainability|
|Company Name:|| Grove Collaborative|
|State / Province:||California (CA)|
Grove Collaborative is looking for a Full Cycle Technical Recruiter who is driven to get results and achieve goals, is armed with a natural knack and tested methodologies for identifying and acquiring top talent.
● Manage full cycle recruiting process including scheduling and managing interview, sourcing, recruiting, and closing candidates
● Develop meaningful relationships with candidates by providing an exceptional candidate experience
● Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the hiring needs and team goals
● Continually strive to improve recruiting processes and up-level team
● Source candidates from relevant networks, databases, employee referrals and passive candidates
● Use a metric driven approach to track and manage candidate pipeline
● Help define on-going recruitment strategies across the company as well as provide feedback and recommendations to enhance day to day recruiting operations
● Proven track record sourcing and closing passive candidates in the Bay Area
● 3+ years experience recruiting in a start-up environment
● A knack for identifying top talent
● Experience in developing and negotiating complex compensation packages involving an equity component
● Strong organizational skills and diligence in having a self starter mentality and strong work ethic
● Must thrive and be able to prioritize in a constantly changing environment
We are remaking the future of consumer goods and want you to join us. You’ll get:
● Competitive compensation
● Stock options -- shared success is core to our mission.
● Comprehensive medical, vision and dental coverage.
● A shiny Mac and the other productivity accessories you need.
● Flexible Paid Time Off -- we care most about results, not face time.
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.