Enrollment Specialist job in San Diego
Vacancy has expired
- Provide prospective students with the highest level of customer service.
- In-depth knowledge (through training)
- Assess potential applicants and determine if they are qualified to apply and enroll in various degree programs.
- Utilize professional communication skills on a daily basis while conversing with students on the phone and corresponding by email
- Receive and follow-up on potential students via phone, email, fax, and direct mail student inquiries relating to obtaining advanced degrees.
- Qualify and advise students for various academic programs.
- Guide students through the enrollment process.
- Prepare and maintain progress, conversion, and related reports on a weekly basis.
- Build rapport and provide guidance for students interested in obtaining a Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Consult with the Academic Offices to ensure an excellent student experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of recruitment, sales, customer service, account management or relationship experience in a college setting highly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must possess excellent telephone skills, written and oral communication.
- Ability to stay organized, prioritize, and goal oriented while working in a fast paced environment