Manager Facilities job in Malaysia
Vacancy has expired
Company Name:Laureate Education
Education & Training
Certified B Corporation
State / Province:
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors.
- Project management and supervising and coordination work of contractors.
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises.
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum values for money.
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives.
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
- Liaising with tenants of commercial properties.
- Directing and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal, and recycling.
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements.
- Planning the best allocation and utilization of space and resources for a new building -organizing current premises.
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies.
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility.
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Address and manage emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
ref: (SB_9724) 49 days agoBack to search results