|Expanding access to quality higher education to make the world a better placeThroughout our worldwide network of higher education institutions, we share a mission to make quality higher education accessible and affordable so more students can pursue their dreams. It’s a mission we believe will help make the world a better place.
Laureate’s network institutions deliver professional-oriented programs in a wide range of disciplines that generate strong interest from students and provide attractive employment outcomes.
We believe in the power of education to transform lives and remain committed to making a positive, enduring impact in the communities we serve. When our students succeed, countries prosper and societies benefit.Laureate Online Education B.V. is looking for a Recruitment Operations Specialist to support our University of Liverpool and Walden International enterprises in Amsterdam.
The Recruitment Operations specialist will support the execution of the strategic plan. Specifically, he/she will help to identify and achieve operational improvements within technology, process, and policy currently being utilized by the sales units, as well as helping support the introduction and administration of other future technology. The candidate will play a key role within the business to improve the customer journey and drive business results by positively impacting business performance while ensuring the prospective students recruitment experience is world class.
Education and/or Experience:
- Works with IT to ensure daily administration and upkeep takes place on enrollment-related systems across multiple institutions.
- Looks for efficiency and enhancement opportunities in the utilized technology and works with local IT units to implement and communicate changes.
- Provides recommendation around best practice/process. Works to streamline and optimize technology, process, and procedure wherever relevant.
- Meets with and strategizes with sales units to define new strategy.
- Helps monitor the customer experience and ensures that all prospect, applicant, and student issues are being handled by the appropriate group in a timely manner.
- Provides prompt feedback and direction to the Enrollment floor during times of fallout, as well as amidst individual prospect, applicant, and student issues. Will also be instrumental in helping to design contingency plans to address outage issues.
- Influences by observation and diagnosis areas where the Enrollment teams need additional process and technology training.
- Helps to define Enrollment metrics/KPIs to highlight areas of focus for cost reduction and key investment opportunities
- Monitors service level agreements between the enrollment teams and other departments to ensure a world class customer experience. Intervenes with those departments when gaps in performance are found to reconcile the issue/s.
- Responsible for capturing Enrollment needs from various stakeholders and providing guidance on translating business needs into tactical approach and next steps.
- Champion’s new technology/process innovation around the recruitment platforms focused on reducing lead costs, enhancing the Prospect/Student experience, and streamlining processes.
- Identifies and implements technologies, in partnership with IT, to drive higher revenue through enhanced ROI.Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required or at least 3+ years of experience in Sales/Marketing Operations
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- 2+ years of experience implementing, configuring or administering a CRM preferred
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
- Proven ability to understand business needs and translate them not only into processes that scale but also quickly deploy them in salesforce.com
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Having some background in training and/or development of employees in a sales/marketing environment required
- Personal computer skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and sales/marketing Internet applications
- Willing and able to travel to different site locations
- Willing and able to work varying hours/schedules to meet business needs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Work well with both customers and co-workers Ability to take complex scenarios/issues and distill them to simple, actionable tasks