E-Commerce Customer Service Representative job in Boulder
|Company Type:||Certified B Corporation|
|Job Type:||Customer Support & Service|
|Impact Area:||Food & Nutrition|
|Company Name:|| The Tea Spot|
|State / Province:||Colorado (CO)|
|Zip / Postal Code:||80301|
Job Title: E-CommerceCustomer Service Representative
About The Tea Spot:
The Tea Spot is a leading producer of handcrafted whole leaf teas and the creator of Steepware®—innovative teawares that make healthy tea effortless and accessible. The company was founded in 2004 by Maria Uspenski, a cancer survivor drawn to the health benefits of whole leaf tea during her recovery. With a steadfast mission to foster health and wellness through tea, The Tea Spot donates ten percent of all sales in-kind to cancer and community wellness programs. The Tea Spot is a Colorado-based Certified B Corp, woman-owned and operated philanthropic business.
- Manage e-commerce customer service support through effective and timely use of email, LiveChat, Phone, walk-in customer support, and social media.
- Resolve inquiries and issues for e-commerce and wholesale customers with a solution and satisfaction-oriented mindset.
- Support Wholesale channel in purchase order submission, on-going customer service support, and through relaying prospect information to sales team.
- Assist in the creation of orders for direct consumers and wholesale business customers.
- Perform daily internet order management and fraud check duties
- Demonstrate an expertise in product knowledge and health benefits of using loose leaf tea and Steepware®
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with business owners and customers and excel at offering outstanding service to customers
- Monitor, test, and troubleshoot e-commerce systems
- Manage monthly metrics reporting, including e-commerce revenue reports, company statistics, RMA and Sample Request cost and outcomes tracking, Organic tracking, and donation inventory.
- Work in a team oriented atmosphere while independently managing own priority workflow and responsibilities
- Coordinate marketing and media efforts, fulfillment, and documentation.
- Handle all 10% outreach efforts, including social media and blogger/media outreach on a daily basis and coordinating donations.
- Contribute to ongoing systems improvements to streamline processes and cross-team efficiency
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience in an administrative or support role
- Self-starting, eager, and positive attitude
- Professional communication skills and work ethic
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer and software skills, including MS Office and Quickbooks
- Salary COE
- Located in Boulder, CO in the Gunbarrel neighborhood
- Weekday hours, Monday through Friday, peak holiday season may require limited weekend hours.
- Desired start date:ASAP
Benefits: Health insurance, dental insurance, paid time off, volunteer paid time off, paid and observed holidays, tuition reimbursement etc.