HR Intern job in Luxembourg
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of € 4.5 billion providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
We are currently looking for an HR Intern.
• The HR Intern will collaborate with the HR team in all the tasks related to HR and Administrative matters.
• Provide support and assistance to the team in various HR related topics & projects.
• Support the recruitment process (publish and follow-up job advertisements, organize interviews, participation to the interviews, follow-up of candidates and update filing system).
• Support HR social media initiative.
• Support the onboarding process (prepare welcome packs, participation to the welcoming of new employees).
• Ensure the follow-up of trainings and conferences documentation needed for Subsidies request.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
• Currently enrolled in a college degree program working towards a Bachelor's, Master's or higher degree or having a degree in HR.
• Fluent in English and French (written and spoken).
• Rigorous, excellent organization and time management skills.
• Synthesis and analytical skills.
• Good communication skills (written and spoken).
We offer you…
• A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
• A mission giving you a comprehensive view on the role of the HR team in a growing Company.
• A challenging and very diversified mission involving contacts with many different cultures and nationalities.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this internship, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.