Senior Graphic Designer job in St. Paul
Vacancy has expired
Looking for a great creative opportunity? Want to make a positive social impact?
National Co+op Grocers (NCG) is a member-owned business service cooperative providing a variety of services to retail food co-ops in 37 states. NCG helps unify food co-ops in order to optimize operational and marketing resources, strengthen purchasing power, and offer more value to food co-op shoppers everywhere.
We are seeking an energetic and creative individual to help us craft well-designed communications that make a solid case in support of food co-ops.
This is an ideal position for an experienced graphic designer interested in having a direct impact on the success of food co-ops, their suppliers, and the communities they serve. This position will be based in NCG’s St. Paul, MN office. Relocation assistance is available for this opportunity!
• Help us spread the word about why co-ops matter by producing a host of marketing support materials such as flyers, brochures, social media graphics, point of sale posters, ads and other collateral.
• Help us strengthen NCG by supporting staff through design, layout and production of training materials, sell sheets and other forms of communication.
• Help NCG co-op stores directly by assisting with specific projects or providing counsel on graphic design issues.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with an emphasis in design
• 8 years graphic design experience; 2-4 years in a lead or senior designer role.
• Demonstrated skill in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat).
• Strong Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Natural food, grocery or retail design experience a plus
Our people are our assets; we offer a generous salary and benefits package including 4 weeks PTO at hire, medical, dental, vision, company paid Life/ Disability/ Long Term Care insurance, HSA/FSA with company contribution, a matching 401K plan with profit sharing and much more.
Conveniently located between St. Paul and Minneapolis
2610 University Ave W, Suite 150 | St. Paul, MN 55114
Free Parking | Front Door Light Rail Station (Westgate - Green Line)
National Co+op Grocers (NCG), founded in 1999, is a business services cooperative for retail food co-ops located throughout the United States. We represent 147 food co-ops operating over 200 stores in 37 states with combined annual sales over $2 billion and over 1.3 million consumer-owners. NCG helps unify natural food co-ops in order to optimize operational and marketing resources, strengthen purchasing power, and ultimately offer more value to natural food co-op owners and shoppers everywhere. By providing a variety of purchasing, management, development, marketing and other services, our co-ops are able to gain many of the advantages large grocery chains enjoy, while still reflecting the unique qualities of their local communities. For a map of NCG member and associate co-ops, visit our Find-a-Co-op page. To learn more about co-ops, visit www.strongertogether.coop.
Apply By: February 9, 2018