Receptionist, Part-Time job in New York City
Calling all greeters, crowd-pleasers, or anyone else who takes pride in providing world-class service. We’re on the lookout for a new part-time receptionist for the Warby Parker Headquarters in SoHo.
From shoppers to job seekers to messengers to VIPs, our office is constantly abuzz with visitors. This role is for a cheerful people person who can maintain order amidst the bustle and ensure that every guest’s experience with Warby Parker is nothing short of stellar. Up for the job? Keep reading.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate office visits from customers, candidates, vendors, and VIPs alike
- Support showroom staff (count traffic, answer customer questions, etc!)
- Send and receive corporate deliveries of all shapes and sizes—and make sure they arrive safely in the right hands
- Work with the building’s front desk to develop and maintain security protocol (safety first!)
- Keep an up-to-date master calendar and directory; never surrender in your quest for complete omniscience
- Assist with ad hoc administrative tasks as they pop up (e.g. arranging for corporate travel, looking into event venues, coordinating executive schedules)
Who you are:
- Positive, friendly, and incredibly vivacious—with or without coffee!
- Passionate about the Warby Parker brand
- Punctual, reliable, and impeccably organized
- An effective, clear communicator—both verbally and in writing
- A cool-as-a-cucumber type when faced with the occasional chaos
- A Microsoft Office whiz
- The hours of this role are 9:30am - 6:00pm, Saturday and Sunday.