Project Manager job in San Diego
Vacancy has expired
i.d.e.a is an award-winning creative agency that strives to move people, product and culture. Our main goal is to work with courageous brand partners to produce great work that yields results, all while living and enjoying the SoCal lifestyle. Our agency is young, led by industry veterans who came together to create a truly integrated agency that delivers right-sized ideas for clients who need and desire a 21st century approach to marketing communications.
We are winning new business left and right, and what we like most is to work with courageous people—people who want to do what’s right, not just what’s easy. We take a channel agnostic approach to solve the business problems for clients, to apply our strategic thinking and creativity to create relevant and moving work. Be it traditional or digital media, PR, social, experiential, or branded content, we have capabilities in all marketing communications disciplines, all in-house, to power powerful ideas that produce measurable results.
We are currently looking for a talented Project Manager with a client-centric mindset, who thrives in a collaborative environment and is committed to service excellence.
What Do You Get to Do?
• Agency advocate during internal communication
• With Resource Manager, keeps work flowing past bottlenecks
• Create timelines and budgets for projects
• Manages all projects on-quality, on-time and on-budget
• Responsible for the consistent successful facilitation of program(s) from estimation through launch and maintenance
• Vendor and freelancer management
• Monitors project budgets and schedules daily
• Catches scope creep
• Accountable for staying within agreed upon budget and informing all parties of any changes to scope/assumptions/issues that arise
• Manages and updates project work-back schedules
• Identifies and proactively resolves any deliverables that might fall behind schedule
• Manages tactical quality of all client deliverables (proofreading, digital requirements)
• Maintains professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
• 2 – 4 years experience in project management including experience in an agency environment
• Multi-tasker, detail-oriented and organized
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Ability to effectively communicate across the organization
• Workamajig experience is a big plus