- Create and maintain SQL objects using MS SQL Server
- Create and maintain integration packages using ETL tools such as SSIS and Informatica
- Provides support for Jenzabar EX through SQL database programming/reporting/administration
- Implements new technologies and gathers technical requirements to support reporting requests, process redesigns and application configuration/customizations
- Create and maintain documentation of integration process
- Assists university departments with reporting needs: MS SQL Server Reporting Services/Crystal Reports, Infomaker, RePortal, Ad-hoc reports using T-SQL and Excel
- Assists with the upgrade of enterprise applications, including associated databases and servers
- Represent the university in interactions with users, vendors and its community
- Attend IT meetings with staff members,
- Work as a team to problem solve and plan initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business, mathematics or other technical field is preferred.
- 3+ years experience of working with ETL tools, specifically Microsoft Visual Studio and Informatica
- General understanding of Microsoft Server including the following roles: Active Directory, IIS and Remote Desktop Services.
- Proficiency with MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, experience using T-SQL to create database objects used in reporting preferred, data manipulation and controlling the flow of data.
- Experience in higher education is a plus
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Experience with report design using SSRS Report Builder, Infomaker, Crystal Reports or other tool(s).
- Management or development experience in one or more of the following areas: Salesforce/SharePoint/Website/Web services, programming (.Net, Java, or a scripting language), or an enterprise reporting solution (such as SSRS, Tableau or Cognos).
- Microsoft certifications are preferred.