Operations Manager job in Portland
Vacancy has expired
If you are looking for purposeful work and are energized by the opportunity to take what is good and make it great, then we want you on our team as our Operations Manager.
The Joinery, Portland’s iconic furniture manufacturer, is adding the role of Operations Manager to help support our growing organization. This newly-created position will work with the Shop Foreman to help optimize manufacturing efficiency, while overseeing the day-to-day operations of the company to ensure we are working efficiently. If this sounds like you, then send us your resume and a cover letter answering the following questions:
• What about your work is most meaningful to you?
• What are you looking for in the next phase of your career, and why?
• Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
• Strong organizational skills, adherence to timelines and attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Understanding of basic accounting principles.
• People management skills.
• Passion to improve the environment and strengthen our community.
• Proficiency in computer software including ERP system.
Experience with Crystal Report writing is an added advantage.
What you can expect from us:
• A competitive salary and benefit package.
• The opportunity to develop your career as part of a great team.
• A collaborative work environment where teammates are committed to building a better world through leading edge business practices and phenomenal products.
If you are interested in joining us, please email your resume, a cover letter including salary requirements, and answers to the three questions above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in The Joinery!