Commercial Sales Manager job in Portland
Vacancy has expired
If you are looking for purposeful work and have the entrepreneurial skills to build a business within a business, then we want you on our team as our Commercial Sales Manager.
Over the past few years The Joinery has developed a solid commercial business with an enviable client list. But this sales channel is still in its infancy, and building it further is a fantastic entrepreneurial opportunity. Developing connections with new clients, deepening them with existing ones, while managing new product development and existing projects are critical to success in this role. If this sounds like you, then send us your resume and a cover letter answering the following questions:
• What about your work is most meaningful to you?
• What are you looking for in the next phase of your career, and why?
• Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
• Excellent communication, networking and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills, adherence to timelines and attention to detail.
• Proven ability to close sales.
• Good presentation skills.
• Passion to improve the environment and strengthen our community.
• Proficiency in computer software including ERP system.
What you can expect from us:
• A competitive salary and benefit package.
• The opportunity to develop your career as part of a great team.
• A collaborative work environment where teammates are committed to building a better world through leading edge business practices and phenomenal products.
If you are interested in joining us, please email your resume, a cover letter including salary requirements, and answers to the three questions above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in The Joinery!