The KPI Analyst is an experienced operator/business analyst, skilled at evaluating real-time manufacturing data, and communicating with leaders to drive day-to-day operational continuous improvement across our multiple manufacturing Centers. The successful
candidate can work well independently, and with teams responsible for operations, distribution, financial planning/reporting. The KPI Analyst is helping to drive business solutions to support the company’s ongoing growth--turning insights into meaningful actions.
Major Duties and Responsibilities: Work with Market Management and Finance teams to manage KPI data input, administration, and interpretation; assisting leaders in documenting daily performance/results to drive daily, weekly and monthly
routines, action-planning, and decision-making.
- Collect critical metrics and KPIs for analysis, research and documentation for Market and Executive Dashboard
- Conduct quality assessments, trend analysis, and recommendations on data outputs
- Research data issues, perform root cause analysis and recommend solutions
- Document Business requirements for enhanced features including use cases and testing scenarios
- Assist in the Quality Testing of new system functionality
- Special Projects as assigned
- Effective cross functional leadership/communication skills to support Operations Market leadership, Finance, Accounting and o support overall continuous improvement
- Actively works to achieve and exceed financial performance and revenue growth goals.
- Work directly with Sr Dir, Continuous Improvement to develop strategic KPI Analytic plans for each market.
- Continuously monitor performance against expectations, recommending improvements as appropriate.
- Provide timely and positive resolution of escalated KPI analytic issues and communicate with key business partners and executives on significant issues
- Work in collaboration with Sr Dir, Continuous Improvement to support KPI tracking, metrics/dashboard, processes, systems and best practices to measure progress and ensure consistent application across all markets.
- Use technology, data and rigorous business analysis and critical path strategies to enhance effectiveness, improve efficiencies and margins
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Ability to draw connections and understand the “why” as well as the “what” in the data
- Practical knowledge in importing data for use in spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts
- Solid understanding of data: how to organize, model, distill insights from, and visualize data for clear communications
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to present data in a concise and thorough manner
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience with hands on data extraction, using data to make recommendations on process improvements
- 3 or more years of related work experience in an operations/manufacturing role requiring strong analytical skills
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of MS Office, especially a firm understanding of Excel, Salesforces or similar CRM systems
- Demonstrates personal initiative to go above-and-beyond, embodies the entrepreneurial spirit, and takes ownership of partnerships, while achieving results
- Experienced at prioritizing and managing multiple projects
- A self-motivated team player with natural problem-solving capabilities and a positive mindset
- Strong organizational skills, results-driven, strategic thinker with the ability to execute tactical plans
- Responsive, and adept at addressing urgent priorities without dropping the ball on other essential tasks
- Ability to operate in a matrix management structure
- 50-75% domestic travel required for the first year.