Assistant Director, Bursar Billing job in Columbia
Company Name:Laureate Education
Education & Training
Certified B Corporation
State / Province:
This position is responsible for organizing and determining responses to student contacts. Manages second-tier inquiries and mediates all escalated complaints. He/she will be responsible to assess charges in Banner to student accounts for Walden and US Campus schools. He/she will Advise Bursar, and coordinate Business Office billing policies and procedures that may require or involve direct communication with students. He/she will be the “unified voice” through which the Bursar Office speaks directly to students.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises second-tier phone and email communications with students for Bursar Billing.
- Responsible to assess charges in Banner to student accounts for Walden and US Campus schools.
- Advise Bursar, and coordinate Business Office billing policies and procedures that may require or involve direct communication with students.
- Reviews all the content of Bursar-related web pages. Acts as point of contact for students and colleagues for submission and approval of changes to content.
- Acts as liaison on student issues for Bursar Billing Team with the other student-facing Laureate departments (SST, Registrar, Financial Aid, Academic Advising, Enrollment, etc.).
- As member of the Bursar management team, participates in regular meetings and contributes to the strategic and operational decisions that guide the department.
- Responds to, and resolves all escalated billing-related student complaints.
- Performs other management-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree
- Must have minimum of 3 – 5 years of senior level Business Office experience
- Skill in the use of student information systems, e.g., Banner, Jenzabar, Datatel
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment
ref: (SB_10845) 6 days agoBack to search results