Accounts Payable Supervisor job in Fuquay-Varina
|Company Type:||Certified B Corporation|
|Job Type:||Finance & Accounting|
|Impact Area:||Economic Development|
|Company Name:|| Bob Barker Company|
|State / Province:||North Carolina (NC)|
|Zip / Postal Code:||27526|
Fuquay Varina, NC, USA (Show on map)
Job Title: Accounts Payable Supervisor
• Reconcile monthly bank statements and general ledger accounts.
• File, report and pay all sales and use taxes in a timely manner.
• Responsible for all import payment processing activities.
• Supervise Accounts Payable and Payroll functions.
• Assist with implementation of continuous improvement process changes.
• Prepare miscellaneous reports, perform analysis and other tasks as needed.
• Assist Director of Finance in the completion of various projects.
Successful candidate will:
• Be well-versed in MS Office applications.
• Possess strong leadership and communication skills.
• Possess analytical and problem solving skills.
• General ledger, month-end close, account reconciliation, sales and use taxes.
• Exposure to year-end audit schedule preparation is a plus.
• Candidates should have at least a minimum understanding of U.S. GAAP
• Intermediate computer skills required.
Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or related field required
A minimum of 5 years related experience required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee must be physically capable of operating a computer keyboard. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Bob Barker Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Bob Barker Company is a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, reference check and E-Verify.
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass Bob Barker Companies elected testing as a part of the selection process.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
This job description describes the essential duties and requirements of this position. Requirements stated are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities required to successfully perform the job. The employee may be asked to perform other job-related duties as required.