Director, E-commerce & Digital Marketing job in Fuquay-Varina
|Company Type:||Certified B Corporation|
|Experience:||Executive (SVP, VP, Deparment Head, etc.)|
|Impact Area:||Economic Development|
|Company Name:|| Bob Barker Company|
|State / Province:||North Carolina (NC)|
|Zip / Postal Code:||27526|
Fuquay Varina, NC, USA (Show on map)
Bob Barker Company is America’s leading detention supplier. Transforming and serving the criminal justice system while honoring God in all we do.
This position is located in Fuquay-Varina, NC which is 20 minutes south of Raleigh.
Bob Barker Company is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Director to take the lead in developing successful, long-term B2B digital marketing strategies for BobBarker.com.
You will be charged with doubling the revenue, gross profit, and contribution margin of our E-commerce platform in four years while leading the transformation of BBC (Bob Barker Company) from a catalog and distribution company to an E-commerce and digital marketing powerhouse.
In this role, you will be positioned to tap into your years of digital experience to provide forward-thinking ideas that will continue to build and maintain a strong company web presence. You will be asked to manage the ongoing transition of the company from a catalog driven marketing organization into an advanced digital marketing leader. As a result, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for advanced digital marketing technologies. As B2B Digital Marketing Director, you will be directly responsible for the long-term success of the digital presence for our company so you must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of how your day to day activities impact the big picture goals of the business. You will also be responsible for coaching, motivating, delegating tasks, and monitoring the performance of your colleagues. Thus, you must be organized, resourceful, creative, and have strong interpersonal skills. You will also work closely with different internal cross-functional teams to ensure brand consistency through all company collateral.
• Build the company digital marketing roadmap and manage the continuing evolution from print to digital.
• Manage all inbound digital marketing channels including organic search, paid search, social media, email, etc.
• Manage creation of content strategy on all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) and ensure brand consistency.
• Grow company marketplace strategy and presence.
• Grow revenues and profits by 20% each year from 2018 through 2021.
• Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction.
• Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment.
• Manage media budget, measure ROI, optimize, and report on performance.
• Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies.
• Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals.
• Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out.
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments.
• Proven work experience as a Digital marketing manager or director.
• Demonstrable experience transforming a catalog or traditional marketing organization into a significant digital/eCommerce organization.
• Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns (B2B preferred).
• Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function (SEO, SEM, email, social, etc.).
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels, A/B testing.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, IBM Analytics).
• Hands on experience with at least one Marketing Automation cloud-based solution.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Excellent analytical and project management skills.
• Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement BS / MS degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field.
This description is based on management’s assessment of the requirements and functions of the job as of the date this descriptions was prepared. It is a general guideline for managers and employees, but it does not purport to be an exhaustive list of all of the elements of the job. Management reserves the right to modify the description at any time or to vary the duties and responsibilities of the job on a temporary or indefinite basis to meet production, scheduling, or staffing needs.
Bob Barker Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass Bob Barker Company’s elected testing as a part of the selection process.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).