Corporate Events Coordinator job in Vernon
Come start your career at one of our many Nature’s Fare Markets locations in B.C.! Voted Retailer of the Year by the Canadian Health Food Association an unprecedented five times, Nature’s Fare is an innovative company that encourages employees to grow and thrive within our organization. We are proud to be the first retailer in Canada to earn B Corp status and we know that our actions speak louder than words. We are a different kind of company - one that puts employees’ needs first, one that is deeply committed to preserving the environment and reducing our corporate footprint, one that encourages innovation and creativity, and one that is dedicated to our communities. If these values align with yours, come join our amazing team today!
Headquarters: Vernon, BC, Canada
Number of Employees: 380
Our environmental and social impact is measured by B Lab, see our score here.
Vacancy has expired
|Company Type:||Certified B Corporation|
|Industry:||Food & Beverage Production|
|Impact Area:||Food & Nutrition|
|Company Name:|| Nature's Fare Markets|
|State / Province:||British Columbia|
Corporate Events Coordinator - full time
Are you passionate about everything events, thrive on making a difference in your community and love inspiring and educating people about healthy lifestyles - keep on reading this might be the job for you. We are looking for an experienced event coordinator that is creative, detailed oriented, and full of ideas to join the marketing team. The Corporate Event Coordinator will help organize events in-store and in the community for all our store locations. If you are a self-starter and task orientated individual with flair for project management we’d love to hear from you.
Some of your responsibilities include:
· Develop an annual events calendar by store which is fine-tuned each quarter
· Work with stores to create a robust in-store event plan and help stores coordinate event logistics so store events coordinators can execute autonomously.
· Build relationships with vendors and partners for event collaboration.
· Work with our in house creative team for signage creation and placement for every event.
· Research and source trending topics and speakers.
· Create customer delight program for stores to celebrate awareness days, holidays and trends.
· Ensure all events are executed in a manner that reflects Nature’s Fare core values, ideals, business practices and target market.
· Reporting on budget
· Increase Nature’s Fare’s profile in the community through events and promotions.
· Create a neighborly plan of action for businesses in the communities.
· Build partnership opportunities with businesses in the area.
· Create partnerships with organized sports teams or other organized groups to use NF tents so we capture brand awareness.
· At least five years of event experience
· Superior organizational and administrative skills
· Marketing and social media experience is a MUST
· Outgoing and positive personality
· Super detailed oriented
· Ability to manage people
· Knowledgeable and passionate about the food and health industry
· Strong written and oral communication
· MS Word and MS Excel is a MUST
We want to help you make a difference in what you do! We provide a learning environment which will inspire and motivate you to succeed! We hope you join us as we continue to grow and expand! Apply on line today or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Nature's Fare Markets, only successful candidates will be contacted.