Integrity Analyst job in New York City
Kickstarter’s Integrity Team is looking for a teammate with strong critical thinking and deduction skills, a knack for gathering information and spotting trends, and the creative initiative to help develop tools that identify and preempt threats to our ecosystem.
About the Team
You'll be joining Kickstarter's Integrity team, a collaborative group of people who are passionate about keeping the ecosystem safe and building trust within the community, which allows creative projects to flourish on our platform. We believe in clearly defined and evolving policies, open channels of communication within the team and across the organization, and the delicate balance required of maintaining both effective and efficient workflows.
About the Role
This position calls for a love of solving puzzles, the communication skills to present complicated information in a way that everyone can understand, and most importantly, a deep capacity for empathy. This is an entry-level position, and we encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
In This Role, You Will:
- Investigate Kickstarter projects for misleading behavior.
- Analyze payments fraud.
- Enforce our Community Guidelines while moderating comments and messages.
- Review project submissions to ensure that they meet our rules.
- Compile and present reports of your findings.
- Catalog workflow, log noteworthy events, and apply data to improve procedures.
- Communicate with our community of backers and creators.
- You are a fair judge who keeps a level-head and seeks elegant solutions.
- You are a curious, quick learner and problem-solver.
- You have passion and enthusiasm for Kickstarter’s mission to support the arts.
- You have experience with data, including familiarity with Excel and/or SQL.
Kickstarter is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.