The Content Creator makes stuff that engages audiences. Copywriting is a major component; from Twitter posts to promotional emails to long-form blogging, solid writing abilities are a must. You must also be able to work well in visual media.
This person reports directly to the Director of Creative Services at Mondo.
This is a full-time, 40-hour-a-week position. It includes health and retirement benefits, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, and flex time.
- Produce visual and written content that entertains and informs our clients’ audience.
- Create work in accordance with the strategy defined by the Marketing Department.
Job Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to)
- Create engaging, strategy-adherent content, consistently and efficiently.
- Manage social media accounts on behalf of our clients. Brainstorm, write, post, reply. Repeat.
- Create blog posts that entertain, inform, and attract organic traffic to our clients’ websites.
- Manage email marketing programs, including brainstorming content topics and copywriting.
- Light photography and photo editing to complement written content on all of the above platforms.
- Write scripts for promotional videos.
- Stay on-strategy with all creative content, as defined in clients’ marketing strategy documents. This means creating content for a defined audience segment, in a specific tone/style, with a clear message and a desired outcome.
- Stay on schedule with distribution of content, as outlined in clients’ marketing plans.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other relevant program) or equivalent experience.
- A portfolio of creative content demonstrating excellent writing ability.
- Understanding of digital marketing, including social media, search engine optimization and email marketing.
Cultural Qualifications (things you must be)
- A fast learner - the marketing and creative industries move quickly and you are eager to keep up with the pace.
- A team player - you thrive in a collaborative environment where brainstorming and editing happen at Earnhardt Jr.-speed. You realize the end product succeeds only if content creators, strategists and account managers function as one.
- Reliable, empathetic, and trustworthy
- Attentive, observant, and self-motivated
- Proficient with the use of technology
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- A contributor to building strong Vermont communities
Mondo Mediaworks, Inc. is a digital marketing agency based in Brattleboro, Vermont. We specialize in creative content for the web, and use integrated strategies to turn consumers into happy customers.
Our mission at Mondo Mediaworks is to build community through economic development. As a small businesses, we’re proud to play a big role in our thriving local community by providing quality jobs and supporting the people and organizations around us. Additionally, Mondo Mediaworks is a Certified B Corporation®. We’re committed to using our business as a force for good by prioritizing the social and environmental performance of our business in addition to its financial performance.