FORS MARSH GROUP, LLC (“FMG”) is a research and consulting company specializing in measuring, understanding, and influencing the way people think and make decisions.Since our founding in 2002, we have successfully completed hundreds of large-scale and highly visible research projects. We have developed multi-million dollar strategic communication agendas (incorporating qualitative and quantitative research components), designed and developed training efforts for federal employees, administered surveys to more than 450,000 participants, and created communication plans and outreach products for various causes. We help clients evaluate, reinforce, and change their target audiences’ behavior to positively impact their day-to-day lives. Our team is made up of individuals with extensive training in communication, psychology, economics, statistics, public policy, computer science, and human factors.
FMG is seeking an intelligent and motivated Contracts Administrator to support the Contracts & Legal Department in Arlington, VA. We’re looking for someone with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and oral and written communication skills. As a medium-sized business, we’re looking for someone with an understanding of big-business systems but with a small-business application mindset.
- Draft and manage moderately complex company prime contracts, subcontracts, and purchase orders in support of US federal and commercial customers.
- Ensure that contractual and liability risks are identified and elevated appropriately.
- Support senior staff in implementation and improvement of purchasing systems.
- Ensure contracts and subcontracts comply with applicable regulations, corporate policy, and good commercial practice.
- Demonstrate and maintain current professional knowledge of FAR, DFARS, and other legal and regulatory requirements applicable to U.S Government contracting.
- Provide instant advice on the FAR to staff at all levels.
- Interface with client contractual personnel to resolve contract issues.
- Maintain working knowledge of company practices and policies and governing customer acquisition requirements.
- Prepare and submit applications for security processing and follow up as appropriate to ensure expeditious processing.
- Actively participate with Finance Department to manage contract billing, contract performance, and financial reporting for contract deliverables. Assist accounts payable with invoice approvals and accuracy.
- Maintain all contract files in compliance with corporate values, policies, procedures, and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education & experience in areas such as business, law, purchasing, contracts, economics, organization and management.
- 2-4 years of federal contract management experience.
- Experience with all types of federal contracts. FSS and GWAC experience a plus.
- Experience with a software-based contract management platform.
- Ability to multi-task and perform as part of a team.
- Demonstration of strong oral and written communications skills. We follow A Manual of Style for Contract Drafting (4th Edition) by Kenneth A. Adams.
- Ability to work well with others, as well as independently under minimal supervision.
- Applicants may be subject to a low-level government security investigation and must meet eligibility criteria for access to sensitive information.
- CFCM, CCCM, ICCM Level 1, DAWIA 1, or higher, a plus.
- Significant growth opportunities
- A highly collegial and intellectually stimulating work environment
- Highly competitive benefit/compensation package
FMG Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity