Fors Marsh Group LLC (FMG) is an applied research consulting firm based in Arlington, VA. Our primary mission is to leverage insights from the social sciences for improved organizational decision-making.
FMG is seeking an intelligent and motivated Survey Data Supervisor in our Columbus, OH office to assist with ongoing survey research efforts. This individual’s primary responsibility will be oversight and management of the Survey Data team for several on-going survey projects. This job is best suited for individuals with a strong work ethic, excellent attention to detail, versatility and solid computer skills.
- Maintains quality data collection efforts by supervising the tasks and responsibilities of all assigned staff on the Survey Data Team. .
- Assists the Survey Operations manager with team productivity, monitoring workload, addressing periods of peak volume, ensure quality and standards are consistently achieved.
- Quality control of data entry and survey administration process.
- Assigns tasks and answers questions, ensuring that issues are corrected in a timely manner.
- Training and onboarding for new staff members
- Maintaining office equipment and purchases for Data Team
- Managing survey programming, maintenance, and testing of mail surveys
- Manages survey helpdesk, internally and with helpdesk vendor
- Assists with hiring, interviewing, sourcing, and exercise review
- Manages team schedules and other minimal HR coordination
- Maintain PII and secure destruction and storage on all studies
- File set up and management across all studies, including soft and hard copy files
- Minimum of 4 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or related field required.
- Prior work experience in a social science research, survey research, or market research role a plus.
- Knowledge of Excel and general computing skills.
- Ability to work across multiple projects and adjust to changing priorities and deadlines. Must be able to multi-task.
- High level of integrity in dealing with sensitive information and handling of money.
- Ability to create and maintain data entry procedures consistently.
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Experience with survey driven research or data management a plus.
- A highly competitive benefit/compensation package.
- Opportunities to gain practical research experience.
- A highly collegial and intellectually stimulating work environment.
FMG Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity