Hello. We’re Fiasco, a small batch and wholesale artisan gelatiere located in Calgary, Alberta.
We’re doing our best to get back to the way things used to be…simple, honest and filled with passion. Join us in our pursuit to make the world a better place, one tiny spoonful at a time! ~ Team Fiasco
Fiasco Gelato is looking to add some more amazing people to our all-star roster as we continue to grow. We have built the company through our connection to our customers and community and BIG things are on the horizon!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership and management of the full cycle recruitment process by providing efficient support to leadership
- You consult with leaders to assess their hiring needs and pod (Fiasco speak for department) goals and objectives to create solutions and provide relevant insights to help them make great staffing decisions.
- Assess hiring needs and establish hiring timelines
- Create job postings and manage our applicant tracking system
- Coordinate and conduct phone and in-person interviews
- Lead our seasonal hiring push for our field marketing team
- Attend hiring fairs, organize and conduct group interviews
- Create and distribute pre-employment projects
- Work with team leads to evaluate any material from candidates
- Creation and deployment of opportunity offers and employment agreements
- Organization and coordination of new hire onboarding schedules
- Constantly monitor the talent pool and are able to identify new opportunities to continually evolve talent acquisition
- Record and analyze recruiting data, key metrics and trends to be able to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of our hiring process and tactics.
We would love it if you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience
- Have a University Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Are highly organized and able to manage a high volume of unique roles in a face-paced, high energy environment
- Have a solid understanding of the laws and legislation in relation to the hiring process in Canada and each province specifically.
- You are a people person and love searching for top quality talent.
- Get in on building the next big thing and have a chance to grow your career as we grow a legendary company!
- Tickets to some of Calgary’s best festivals, concerts and conferences
- All the gelato you can eat, we take quality seriously, so seriously we’re willing to taste test every batch.
- Weekly employee pint of gelato or sorbetto to share with your friends and family
- Profit sharing program
- Team lunch everyday and snacks for days
- Personal development fund
- Beer o'clock
- Giving gang
- and we're just getting started!
Send us your resume and a cover letter that answers:
1. What value you would bring to our team (other than being positive, we consider that price of admission)?
2. What is your favourite brand/company and WHY?
3. Why do you want to work for us?
4. What makes you weird?
NOTE: Applications will not be reviewed without a cover letter. The best way to do this is to attach the cover letter and resume in the same file.