Salaried Real Estate Agent job in Washington
Vacancy has expired
Houwzer is a modern, fairly priced real estate agency for savvy homeowners. We’ve rebuilt the real estate brokerage model from the ground up with technology and a salaried team of experts. Home sellers save tons on the sale of their home with our full service listing agents, while home buyers trust our salaried team's focus on service, not commissions. It's not a discount — just a fairer way of doing business.
Our company is disrupting the way the Real Estate industry works, from how we equip our agents to our pricing model. In our true team environment, you will flourish if you have grit, determination, and a natural love of the industry. Our team is fully equipped to serve our clients and close deals as full-time employees. We provide our team members with everything they need to be successful including training, mentorship, an office and administrative support, leads, and guaranteed income. As a certified B Corporation Company, we strive to demonstrate our commitment to ethics and accountability with our clients, our communities, and our team.
Do you enjoy working on a team with everyone working towards the same goal? Do you enjoy being rewarded for your individual contribution to achieving that goal? You may have considered the real estate business but felt the pure commission model was too risky? If this sounds like you, then consider joining Houwzer’s team as a professional Real Estate Agent.
- Responding to incoming inquiries from new leads
- Prospecting for new business and converting them into active buyers and listers
- Responding to deals and current clients via email, phone, or in-person meetings
- Managing contracts, paperwork and depositing checks
- Educating your buyers and sellers about the transaction process
- Scheduling and attending property showings
- Working with home sellers to market properties
- Negotiations on behalf of your clients
- Have a positive “do whatever it takes” and “all hands on deck” attitude
- Help build a ‘best idea wins’ environment, and live out our company values like the ones found in our Manifesto: http://houwzer.com/about/
- Attending closings
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems independently.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to network in order to build your business.
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills that align with our mission and values.
- Real Estate License (not required).
- Real Estate Sales experience, especially of residential properties, is heavily preferred.
- Strong project management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Tech-savvy. Helpful if familiar with CRM and real estate applications, such as the MLS, ProsperWorks, Zillow and Trulia, as well as mobile technology and the Google Suite of technology
- The flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and client needs.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends, as needed by clients.
Compensation & Benefits
- Expected annual income salary of $80,000-115,000, includes base of $50,400 as W2 salary, with quarterly bonuses of $30-70,000.
- Paid on-the-job training and on-boarding for new and soon to be Licensed Real Estate Agents
- Immersion training designed to ramp you up in the real estate business effectively with team-based support
- Direct access to leading software solutions to make your job easier and more streamlined
- Comprehensive administrative support throughout every step of your transactions
- Monthly company paid health benefits contribution.
- We provide you with tons of leads, as well as all the resources, training and opportunity you need to succeed!
- All agent fees, costs, licensing, continuing education are covered by the company