Hello. We’re Fiasco, a small batch and wholesale artisan gelatiere located in Calgary, Alberta.
We’re doing our best to get back to the way things used to be…simple, honest and filled with passion. Join us in our pursuit to make the world a better place, one tiny spoonful at a time! ~ Team Fiasco
Fiasco Gelato is looking to add some more amazing people to our all-star roster as we continue to grow. We have built the company through our connection to our customers and community and BIG things are on the horizon!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Forge strong relationships with many different store and headquarter level decision makers across different classes of trade (Conventional Grocery chains, Natural Grocery chains, Independent accounts, Distributor Representatives, Broker Representatives, etc.)
- Secure prime shelf location
- Secure secondary display placement in hot zone locations
- Ensure promotional execution
- Respond to customer and partner requests quickly and professionally
- Work with the Field Marketing Lead to coordinate monthly calendar of demo and event support
- Assist EAST and WEST Partner Relations Leads in the execution of the sales plan, meeting both personal and regional sales goals.
- Completes call report at the end of each store visit
- Respond to customer requests quickly and professionally
- Participates in product resets
- Be the eyes and ears of Fiasco at key accounts; Report on growth, expansion, or closing of doors in assigned territory. Visits other retailers that are not customers to observe and report on competitive displays and pricing
- Prospecting and developing new customer opportunities
- Grow and manage existing accounts by establishing primary contacts, building and maintaining relationships
- Drive sales, develop new business and sales channel opportunities throughout the assigned sales territory
- Proactively and efficiently work a particular marketing campaign and optimize its effectiveness
- Proactively reach out to all assigned accounts in our CRM on a regular basis to assess their current and future needs and to respond to them in a prompt, accurate manner
- Actively promote our vendor managed inventory / integrated supply program
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken in CRM.
We would love it if you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree and minimum of 2 years experience in a Sales Role
- Make friends wherever you go, your a people person that loves building relationships and taking care of others- you live and breathe impeccable customer experience
- Have successfully overseen a large account portfolio and have developed meaningful connections with your key accounts
- Are a wiz at analyzing sales reports and know what to do to effectively impact numbers!
- Thrive in a group of people but also enjoy working alone
- Value teamwork; able to effectively participate and motivate others working within a team environment
- Are detail oriented and extremely accurate; you can fill out listing forms like nobody’s business
- Have a valid driver’s license and your own vehicle
- Can lift 50 lbs on a regular basis, have excellent mobility and can stand for prolonged periods of time
- Want to be part of a growing company and be able to look back in 5 years and know you were part of something huge!
- Have Excellent written and oral communication skills; able to present to all levels inside and out of the organization as well as customers
- Should be goal oriented, confident, outgoing, and able to succeed under pressure within a competitive environment
- Able to adapt to new technology- GSuite, Slack, Weekdone etc.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel. Desired knowledge includes pivot tables, vlookups, ifs (sumif, averageif, etc.), chart and graph creation, etc.
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office suite software: Word, PowerPoint
- High level of organization
- Get in on building the next big thing and have a chance to grow your career as we grow a legendary company!
- Tickets to some of Calgary’s best festivals, concerts and conferences
- All the gelato you can eat, we take quality seriously, so seriously we’re willing to taste test every batch.
- Weekly employee pint of gelato or sorbetto to share with your friends and family
- Profit sharing program
- Team lunch everyday and snacks for days
- Personal development fund
- Beer o'clock
- Giving gang
- and we're just getting started!
We’re a very close knit team and we do awesome all the time which means our standards are high. Think you have what it takes to be a part of our team?
Send us your resume and a cover letter that answers:
1. What value you would bring to our team? (other than being positive, we consider that price of admission)
2. What is your favourite brand/company and WHY?
3. Why do you want to work for us?
4. What makes you weird?
PLEASE NOTE: Your resume will not be reviewed unless you send a cover letter answering the questions above!!