Lecturer (Accounting Finance) job in Malaysia
Company Name:Laureate Education
Education & Training
Certified B Corporation
State / Province:
- Teach and supervise students.
- Develop, review and update all learning materials in compliance with the syllabus and curriculum.
- Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- Provide academic counseling and pastoral care to all students.
- Involve in campus activities when required.
- PhD and Master degree in the relevant areas of expertise or specialisation.
- Preferably with at least 2 year of teaching experience.
- Candidate with industrial experience is an added advantage.
- Good command of the English Language.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong commitment and passionate in teaching young/ working adults of different nationalities.
ref: (SB_11181) 6 days agoBack to search results