Customer Program Leader job in Rutland
Green Mountain Power is seeking a talented and effective sales and business development professional to help grow the participation of our customers in GMP’s energy transformation programs, products and services. These programs help our customers save money, be green and be more comfortable while helping Vermont transform its energy future. GMP is leading the energy transformation in Vermont. Recognized as a national leader in energy transformation, GMP wants to grow the pace at which is it helping its customers to transition their energy usage and impacts. We are working tirelessly to provide clean, cost-effective energy, and the best customer experience we can, while delivering the latest in energy innovations.
We are a customer-obsessed company that is transforming energy delivery away from the traditional utility model. We are the first utility in the world to attain B Corp certification, meeting rigorous social, environmental, accountability and transparency standards, committed to using business as a force for good.
GMP values leadership courage, character and grit over degrees, certifications and trainings. We have learned that the best people will bring the critical intangibles and learn what they need to for success. Knowledge is valued, but results are what matter. If you love challenges, hard work and inspiring those around you we want to hear from you.
The right addition to our team is someone who:
• Can provide leadership, coaching, training and mentoring to a fast, fun and effective team of GMP employees.
• Can use their strong sales and business development skills to help customers take advantage of the latest energy innovations.
• Possesses strong customer service and communication skills to build relationships with all.
• Demonstrates constant curiosity and has the desire to continuously learn about the industry to help formulate the most impactful programs and plans as we successfully transition our customers and GMP into the future.
• Assists in developing marketing plans to promote GMP’s products and services.
• Establishes and embraces challenging goals, and develops and implements strategies so we deliver amazing results to our customers.
• Will develop improved data collections systems to improve sales effort and market targeting and maximize outcomes. Ideally, our preferred candidate will be fluent in Salesforce and can help maximize its value.
• Looks for ways to always improve how things are done. Has a general disdain for the status quo and is always looking to improve processes and service to our customers.
• Effectively balances change and competing priorities.
• Has flawless ethics, is self-motivated and has the ability to work independently to meet goals and deadlines.
• Performs work with a high degree of latitude. Handles the most complex issues.
• Understands the importance of exceeding customer expectations, and is obsessed with ensuring their satisfaction.
This position is based in Rutland, Vermont.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.