International Recruitment Advisor, Melbourne job in Melbourne
Vacancy has expired
Laureate Australia is a part of the global Laureate International Universities network, with more than 1,000,000+ students at 70 institutions in 25 countries. Laureate Australia includes some of the iconic education brands such as Torrens University Australia which offers a growing range of degree programs to students all over Australia, into the Asia-Pacific region and beyond.
About the Role and what you can expect
The main responsibility of the International Recruitment Advisor includes recruiting international students in line with intake targets, ensuring results are forecast accurately and developing and managing onshore agent relations. Work in close cooperation and regular consultation with the International Recruitment Manager and the Head of International Recruitment.
This position operates in a high volume, high pressure and target driven environment that focuses on meeting expected revenue numbers. You may be required to travel internationally as well as domestically, work outside of normal working hours (including weekend exhibitions) to attend events or meet required deadlines.
- Conduct campus tours for both agents and prospective students
- Support and participate in international recruitment activities and formulate new international recruitment initiatives
- Manage direct international leads including online lead conversion, walk-ins and direct applications
- Support the development and maintenance of pathway provider agreements through regular presentations held at pathway provider premises
- Develop and manage agent relations from the assigned state source market, in close cooperation and regular consultation with International Recruitment Managers
- Participate in exhibitions, seminars and interview programs and provide written reports detailing outcomes and further plans
- Liaise with the International Admissions team to per-assess student applications according to international Admissions requirements
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Completion of a tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within international education market
- Linguistic fluency in English and a second language
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and overseas, plus work weekends periodically (to attend Student Fairs and other recruitment events)
- Highly-effective presentation & written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
Want to be part of the Laureate Team?
Thank you for wanting to be a part of the Laureate Team! You can apply online where we will be thoroughly reviewing all applications submitted. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us, we thank you for your interest and wish you all the best in the future. Should there be a suitable role in the future, we will continue to keep you in mind. Likewise, you are welcome to apply to other roles advertised.