International Recruitment Support Manager job in Sydney
Vacancy has expired
Laureate Australia is a part of the global Laureate International Universities network, with more than 1,000,000+ students at 70 institutions in 25 countries. Laureate Australia includes some of the iconic education brands such as Torrens University Australia which offers a growing range of degree programs to students all over Australia, into the Asia-Pacific region and beyond.
About the Role and what you can expect
The role of the International Recruitment Support Manager is to deliver to International enrolment targets per trimester, ensuring results are forecast accurately and to develop and manage (onshore and offshore) agent relations from assigned student source markets, in close cooperation and regular consultation with Director of Operations & Strategic Initiatives.
This position operates in a high volume, high pressure and target driven environment that focuses on meeting expected revenue and enrolment numbers. You may be required to work outside of normal working hours (including weekend exhibitions) to attend events or meet required deadlines. Periodic (e.g. quarterly)
overseas travel will also be required to meet agents and attend student fairs.
This role has the flexibility to be located at any of our campuses across Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney.
- Train International team and managers: comprehensive training to include college and course information, admission requirements, enrolment procedures, pricing, etc
- Assist Regional Managers with Setting agents annual enrolment targets in line with company growth objectives, and work closely with agents to help them reach such targets. Ensure agent comprehension of and compliance with all contractual responsibilities
- Student pipeline progression- moving students through the international pipeline, liaising with key stakeholders across the business to ensure the student is enrolled
- Liaise between agency counsellors and Laureate Australia admissions officers to ensure the smooth processing of international applications, in line with company service standards. Where agent staff are unfamiliar with enrolment procedures, provide additional training and support
- Manage direct leads for students from assigned territories
- Meeting and exceeding student enrolment targets per trimester
- Onshore & Offshore Agent Account Management for assigned recruitment territories (markets)
- Participate in exhibitions, seminars and interview programs, within Australia and overseas and provide written reports detailing outcomes and further plans
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Completion of a tertiary qualification
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience within the international education market
- Highly-effective presentation & written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Competence in use of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competent in the use of content management or CRM systems (eg Salesforce)
Want to be part of the Laureate Team?
Thank you for wanting to be a part of the Laureate Team! You can apply online where we will be thoroughly reviewing all applications submitted. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us, we thank you for your interest and wish you all the best in the future. Should there be a suitable role in the future, we will continue to keep you in mind. Likewise, you are welcome to apply to other roles advertised.