Wholesale Sales Coordinator job in Fitzroy
Vacancy has expired
Are you a friendly, organised and dedicated team player who likes to do good things, for a business also trying to do many good things? We need you.
IN A NUTSHELL
Bellroy is on a mission. To help the world carry with more freedom and ease; and to use our success to make a positive impact on the world, and all those who roam it. Making sure our products show up all over the world is a big part of making our mission possible. As a part of this smart, motivated and altruistic bunch, you’ll support our wholesale team and its growing retail account base. You’ll be the one to keep our customers up to date, letting them know when their orders have been processed and are ready to ship. You’ll help our sales team coordinate new product releases and distribute available inventory as a priority. This is a customer facing role, so you will use your communication skills to add a little Bellroy personality into your emails and conversations.
We’re a tight-knit team, and when things get busy we jump in to help out each other where needed. If you’re also a team player, and don’t mind sharing a high five to celebrate the wins, then we want to meet you.
YOU COULD BE THE ONE, IF...
You love paying attention to the details. Item codes, prices, currencies, taxes rates… they can fly across your screen or desk without raising your blood pressure. You’re cool under pressure, and work well when things are busy and time is tight. You know you’ll get it all done (and done properly) if you take the ‘one thing at a time’ approach.
You are computer savvy and very much at home on the internet. We use a bunch of cloud-based software solutions and as we are a growing business, our systems need to evolve regularly to keep up. But you’re nimble enough to learn new systems as you go. But Microsoft Excel is a constant, so it’s great that you’re comfortable in spreadsheet land.
You take your responsibilities seriously, and always look to do the right thing – in work, and in life. You like delighting others, and also like to feel as if you’re doing some good for the world around you. We’re all about that, so your enthusiasm, generosity and positive spirit will be appreciated here at Bellroy.
IF YOU WERE HERE LAST WEEK, HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU MIGHT HAVE DONE...
- Responded to retailer questions about where their order or invoice was at, or maybe clarified sku codes, new product availability, payments and warranties
- Processed inbound orders across our global network of retailers and shared them on order tracking and invoice details
- Attended the weekly sales meeting where you’ll share progress on orders processed, and any inventory availability issues
- Spent time with the Global Sales Director to plan out the execution of a new product release strategy
- Travelled to our Fitzroy office to meet with the production and logistics teams about a new retailer with complicated delivery requirements
- Shipped out new product samples to our external sales team
- Met with the Marketing team to get a download of the details of next month’s campaign
- Added five new retailers to the retailer database
LOCATION AND HOURS
This role is full time and based at our office in Bells Beach, Australia.
If you’re looking for a 0.8 role, please still apply. We could be flexible for the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Have a good look around our website, read Our Story page and get a feel for who we are. If you think you'd be a good fit, visit this link: https://grnh.se/whi4yof21 or check out the careers page on www.bellroy.com and provide us with your cover letter, resume and answers to the questions below:
Q1: It's a busy day, and three different people have each asked you to do things for them. Below is a list of the tasks you've been given. Please tell us which order you would do the tasks in, and how you would communicate with the people who have asked you to do things.
- Our Regional Sales Manager for Asia, Rich, has asked you process an order he's taken from one of our key accounts at a recent trade show. The order is a small one, but it's the first time this key account has ordered our bags line, so he's keen to give them a great experience.
- The Global Sales Director, Josh, has asked you to get an update to the team about when inventory will be available for a new product we are releasing soon. Josh wants the team to be trying to get orders of this new product, and they need to know when it will be available to be able to start calling accounts. To get the update you'll need to liaise with the production and logistics team to confirm when the stock will be ready, and what the shipping times are.
- One of our US-based Account Managers, Sean, is trying to chase up an order for one of our key accounts that seems to be late arriving. He's asked for your help to find out where the stock is and an estimate of when it will arrive at the retailer's warehouse.
Q2: A retailer has emailed you to advise that they have not received their products by the required timeframe. How do you respond to this email and what action will you take to ensure that the retailer receives their products?
START DATE: We're ready when you are!