GRADUATE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE job in Oxford
Vacancy has expired
Make a difference. Encourage corporates and governments to take action on climate change and deliver the Global Goals as part of our business development team.
Location: Oxford, UK
Type: Full-time, permanent
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
ClimateCare is an established, market leading business in the climate and sustainable development market. We are looking for a self-motivated graduate, with a real desire to drive action on sustainability, to help us cut 20 million tonnes of CO2 and improve 20 million lives by 2020.
Working closely with our Business Development Teams in the UK and India, you will help research and identify government departments and corporates that we can engage and encourage to work with ClimateCare – taking action on climate change and improve people’s lives.
About the role
We are looking to recruit an ambitious graduate to support lead generation and be the first point of contact for new ClimateCare leads.
This role will support the Business Development with lead generation activities including:
• Follow-up and qualify all incoming leads.
• Identify new organisations, and individuals, to target.
• Research potential targets and provide insight to the business development and marketing team.
• Capture all relevant information in the internal CRM system.
• Execute outbound campaigns, by phone and email.
• Organise meetings for the Business Development team.
• Ensure follow up activities and campaign reports are accurate and up-to-date in our CRM system.
• Research and input into proposals.
• Represent the Business Development Team at events.
The ideal candidate must be proactive in their approach and have a friendly, professional manner – they will be the first point of contact at ClimateCare for many incoming leads. They will need to be prepared to spend the majority of their time managing and researching data. They need to be exceptionally organised, methodical, and have excellent communication skills both on the phone and over email.
There is scope for the right candidate to get involved in preparing and presenting proposals, and to grow within the business over time.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluent in English.
• Confident and with an excellent telephone manner.
• Courteous, professional and persistent.
• A high level of IT literacy.
• Proactive and self-motivated.
• Excellent time management.
• Good at multi-tasking and prioritising workload.
• Excellent organisation/administrative skills.
• Ability to work between different teams.
• Relevant degree / qualification.
• Interest in / knowledge of sustainability.
Share our passion and think you’re the perfect addition to our team? Send us your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining why you want to join us and why you’re the perfect fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!