Lecturer - Accounting / Finance job in SA
Company Name:Laureate Education
Education & Training
Certified B Corporation
State / Province:
- Carry out research, teaching and be involved in scholarly activities.
- Teach and supervise students.
- Develop, review and update all learning materials in compliance with the syllabus and curriculum.
- Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- Provide academic counseling and pastoral care to all students.
- Able to teach the range of subjects in the Area of Finance (Year 1-3)
- Be involved in campus activities when required.
- PhD. in area of Accounting and/or Finance with track record of research and publication OR within last 2 years of PhD study.
- Preferably with at least 1-3 years of teaching experience.
- Preference for candidates who are able to teach Finance subjects.
- Candidate with industrial experience can also be considered.
- Good command of the English language.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong commitment and passionate in teaching young adults of diverse backgrounds.
ref: (SB_11296) 4 days agoBack to search results