Salaried Real Estate Agent job in Philadelphia
Community & Socializing
Do you have a background in sales or experience in the Real Estate Industry? What about military service, or experience in the food service industry? Or do you thrive in competitive, dynamic and team-oriented environments, such as collegiate athletics and/or the military? If this sounds like you, then consider joining Houwzer’s team as a professional Real Estate Agent.
Houwzer is disrupting the way the Real Estate industry works from how we equip our agents to our pricing model. Traditionally, real estate brokerages treat their agents as sub-contractors who have to dig up their own leads, are 100% commission-based, and are responsible for paying for their own resources like marketing, assistants and healthcare. Our agents are fully equipped to serve our clients and close deals as full time employees. We provide our agents with everything they need to be successful including extensive training, mentorship, an office and administrative support, leads, and guaranteed income.
The ideal candidate is passionate about our mission to serve and save our clients thousands of dollars through our disruptive technology-driven approach to Real Estate. This individual will have a desire to be a self starter and as part of a team while maintaining control over their own professional growth. Houwzer is innovating the real estate industry so we are seeking a professional who wants to be apart of something that is disrupting the Real Estate industry.
- Responding to incoming inquiries from new leads
- Prospecting for new business and converting them into active buyers and listers
- Responding to deals and current clients via email, phone, or in-person meetings
- Managing contracts, paperwork and depositing checks
- Educating your buyers and sellers about the transaction process
- Scheduling and attending property showings
- Working with home sellers to market properties
- Negotiations on behalf of your clients
- Have a positive “do whatever it takes” and “all hands on deck” attitude
- Help build a ‘best idea wins’ environment, and live out our company values like the ones found in our Manifesto: http://houwzer.com/about/
- Attending closings
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems independently
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to network in order to build your business
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills that align with our mission and values
- NJ Real Estate License (not required)
- PA Real Estate License (not required)
- Real Estate Sales experience, especially of residential properties is heavily preferred
- Strong project management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy. Helpful if familiar with CRM and real estate applications, such as TREND MLS, ProsperWorks, Zillow and Trulia, as well as mobile technology
- The flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and client needs
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends, as needed by clients
Compensation and Benefits
- Base Salary (Guaranteed Draw): $42,000, plus quarterly bonuses. Based on the production of current agents in our company, we expect agents to be able to preform at a level that would yield an annual income of $50-80,000.
- Monthly company paid benefits contribution.
- We provide you with tons of leads, as well as all the resources, training and opportunity you need to succeed!
- All agent fees, costs, licensing, continuing education are covered by the company.