Real Estate Team Administrative Positions job in Philadelphia
Vacancy has expired
Housing & Development
Houwzer is disrupting the way the Real Estate industry works from how we equip our agents to our pricing model. Traditionally, real estate brokerages treat their agents as sub-contractors who have to dig up their own leads, are 100% commission-based, and are responsible for paying for their own resources like marketing, assistants and healthcare! Our agents are fully equipped to serve our clients and close deals as full time employees. We provide our agents with everything they need to be successful including extensive training, mentorship, an office and administrative support, leads, and guaranteed income!
We are growing and looking to add new listing and buying team administrators to the team. They will help work with our listing & buying teams and agents to process and help sell and close listings.
Listing Team Admin Job Responsibilities
- Works closing with listing agents to help facilitating the marketing and sale of residential real estate.
- Prepares emails and communications with potential sellers and current clients.
- Handles assembling marketing materials and entering data into the MLS.
- Assists in reviewing and preparing paperwork.
- Helps research relevant sales data and metrics to assist agents and clients.
- Tracks the details of a sale as the process progresses.
Transaction Coordinator/Buyer Team Admin Job Responsibilities
- Works closely with buyer agents to help facilitating the sale of residential real estate
- Prepares emails and communications with potential buyers
- Assists in reviewing and preparing paperwork
- Helps prepare materials for agent meetings and showings
- Tracks the details of a sale as the process progresses
- Ability to work well with others on a team.
- Attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Interest/experience in the Real Estate industry.
Compensation & Benefits
- $30-35,000 depending on experience
- Monthly Benefits Contribution towards the plan(s) of your choosing from the employee portal