Senior Scientist I job in Arlington
The Fors Marsh Group seeks Senior Scientist I for its Arlington, Virginia office. Duties include:
- Apply sophisticated principles in the fields of survey methodology and survey statistics to design, conduct, and execute complex survey sampling and weighting plans and analysis
- Plan and coordinate survey design and execution in order to optimize cost, estimate precision, and minimize respondent burden
- Serve as a technical lead on research projects by providing expertise and training to team members on survey methodology and sampling and weighting
- Write technical reports, briefings and proposals
- Review of final deliverables on applicable projects; and present reports and briefings to clients.
- Master’s Degree in Survey Methodology, Statistics, or a related field, plus one (1) year of experience in the field is required. Experience must be with: Sampling and weighting of large-scale national surveys.
FMG Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity