Project Coordinator, 10 Months Fixed Term job in Sydney
Vacancy has expired
- Supporting the account management of product development in collaboration with various verticals and products as assigned to ensure a positive client service relationship.
- Supporting the project management of a team to develop Hybrid, Blended and Online (HBO) courses and subjects as per the Product Strategy.
- Liaise with key stakeholders in the analysis, scoping, planning and scheduling of projects, as aligned with the Product Strategy.
- Plan, schedule and document project timelines and milestones and track the achievement of tasks and deliverables.
- Plan, develop, manage and report on project budgets, including Business Plan and Capital Investment Plans (CIPs).
- Support the recruitment, contracting and management of Subject Matter Experts (SME), academic reviewers, and other contractors/external vendors as required per project.
- Identify, manage and escalate project dependencies and risks as and when required / identified during any project.
- Track and report on project progress with appropriate status reports.
- Schedule and facilitate stakeholder meetings in relation to projects and product development.
- Provide standard and timely communications to project stakeholders and Product Innovation team members.
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other Product Innovation team Managers to ensure sound learning design, appropriate and innovative digital media and quality LMS administration for subjects and products.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A tertiary qualification or above in a relevant field.
- Project coordination experience in a higher education context.
- The ability to work under pressure and be adaptable to achieve deadlines within a highly dynamic project environment.
- Strong understanding of scope management and task prioritisation.
- Proven skills in confident client communication, influencing and clear accurate documentation.
- Well-developed interpersonal and leadership skills, including the ability to influence and drive other team members and stakeholders.
- Proven experience in identifying issues and proposing solutions in a dynamic and unstructured environment.
Want to be part of the Laureate Team?