Learning Experience Designer job in Sydney
Vacancy has expired
LANZ includes some of Australia and New Zealand’s most iconic education brands including Billy Blue College of Design, Blue Mountains International Hotel and Management School and Media Design School, along with Torrens University Australia, which offers a growing range of degree programs to students all over Australia, into the Asia-Pacific region and beyond.
About the Role and what you can expect
The Learning Experience Designer will be responsible for developing innovative learning design solutions for hybrid, blended and online courses. You will be part of the broader course development process and you will work in teams to deliver engaging learning activities and experiences for students.
As an innovative and forward thinking Learning Experience Designer, you will be passionate about creating new courses and subjects and be excited to work for a connected, global, educational organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering engaging, innovative learning design with a focus on student retention and completion;
- Collaborating with academic and industry subject matter experts, to ensure subject matter is delivered as engaging student-centred active learning experiences that are employability focused and suitable for hybrid, blended and online delivery.
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
You will meet the following selection criteria and you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Education / Learning Design / Instructional Design / e-Learning or a related discipline area;
- Experience in either Learning Design-related and/or tertiary teaching roles involving hybrid / online delivery;
- Demonstrated pedagogical expertise in online learning design;
- Experience working effectively in a multi-skilled team;
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and be adaptable to achieve deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and a strong attention to detail.
Want to be part of the Laureate Team?
Thank you for wanting to be a part of the Laureate Team! You can apply online as we will be reviewing applications as we receive them. We appreciate your interest and application, but please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should there be a suitable role in the future, we will continue to keep you in mind. Likewise, you are welcome to apply to other roles advertised.