Customer Care SupervisorCustomer Care Supervisor job in Vancouver
The SPUD.CA family of companies is an online grocery delivery business headquartered in Vancouver, with integrated operations through our Be Fresh and Blush Lane markets in Western Canada. We are a passionate team of nice people, who want to make a difference. We believe that food touches every aspect of our lives so we value sustainable farming practices, sourcing local, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to responsible business practices that are socially responsible.
If our values resonate with you, and you want to learn, grow and develop within a with a team that inspires, shares knowledge, and cares, then please apply! We are growing, innovating, and it’s our great people that make it fun to come to work every day.
SPUD.CA is looking for a full-time, permanent Customer Care Supervisor. This position is based out of our Vancouver head office (1660 E Hastings Street) and will report into the Customer Care Manager. This position is Monday- Friday 1:30- 10:00 pm.
What you’ll do
- Manage, delegate, and prioritize high-volume calls and e-mails in a fast-paced environment requiring multi-tasking and decision making.
- Organize and plan daily operations within the Customer Care team.
- Respond to internal and external customer service issues and coordinate solutions between internal departments such as stores and distribution centres through e-mail, phone, and chat in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coach and train Customer Care team members via call coaching, performance metrics/stats and regular meetings.
- Adhere to call centre/customer care Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Manage call center targets for Service Level, AHT, AWT, AHT and Abandon Rate.
- - Email response time
- - Schedule adherence
- Enhance customer service experience through customer centric process and CSAT.
What you’ll receive
- Compensation in the range of $20-23 per hour ($40-48,000 per annum), based on experience.
- 20 % discount.
- Extended health care benefits (after the 90 day probationary period).
- 4% vacation accrual (2 weeks’ accrued after 1 year of employment).
What you'll need
- Ability to work with and supervise a team of 10-15 customer care agents.
- Have at least 1-3 years of call centre experience.
- Experience leading a team of 5 + team members, preferably in a call centre environment. A combination of call centre experience and general leadership experience will also be considered.
- Exceptional communication skills including both written and verbal (in-person, phone, and email).
- Demonstrated ablity to problem solve and troubleshoot effectively, with an awareness of prioritization, time sensitivity, and the level of effect on the business and team as a whole.
- Experience working with computers (Microsoft Office suite), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, and Voice over IP phones (VOIP) system.
- Experience with customer escalations and the ability to resolve customer service situations that may arise.
- A Can Do Positive attitude to roll with the punches!
- You must have a love for food, sustainability, supporting local, community, and the environment!
The SPUD family of companies includes:
• SPUD.CA (Sustainable Produce Urban Delivery)- residential and office deliveries in Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary and Edmonton
• Be Fresh- 5 market/cafes within the city of Vancouver, and our Be Fresh commissary services
• Blush Lane Organic Market- 4 markets, and a Farmer’s Market location in Calgary and Edmonton
• The Juice Box- healthy (and delicious!) fresh pressed juices and nut milks
Applications for all companies, except for Blush Lane Organics, are centralized through the SPUD Careers site. To apply for Blush Lane please see their Careers site.
Our values include:
• Fight to Create Amazing Customer Experiences Worth Sharing
• Have Passion for Sustainable Food
• Be Open to the Perspective of Others
• Learn, Grow & Win as a Team
• Be Scrappy and Own It
• Find the Fun Together
SPUD is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring practices.