Associate Product Manager, Drip job in Vancouver
Kickstarter is seeking an Associate Product Manager to help build and grow our newly launched subscription crowdfunding business, Drip.
You’ll work closely with Drip’s engineering and design team to develop new features for this fast growing product.
About the Team
Kickstarter’s Product team creates beautiful and functional products to help our community create, discover, explore, subscribe, back, and share creative pursuits. We collaborate closely with the product design, data and engineering teams to solve hard problems, ensure a consistent user experience, and push the needle forward for creativity so Kickstarter is always engaging, inspiring and innovative.
About the Role
Bringing your passion for consumer products and beautiful, fun product experiences, you’ll develop exciting new ideas into brand new features that help creators engage with their subscribers. Working across both Drip’s web and native apps, you’ll be responsible for synthesizing broad strokes into clear, actionable, and phased roadmaps and product specifications that can be implemented by our engineering team.
You’ll be working as part of the Drip engineering team through every phase of the product process: brainstorming, research, wireframing, testing, development, deployment, data analyses, and iteration. Your problem-solving ability and endless verve for mapping obstacles and devising creative solutions must be unmatched. Your ability to collaborate, communicate with, and guide others to deliver meaningful outcomes, off the charts. Our ideal candidate is passionate about creating polished, delightful product experiences. We’re open to a wide range of experience, but we’re especially interested in candidates who show great attention to detail and a love of inspiring consumer product experiences.
- You have experience building and shipping successful products to the world
- You have a scrappy, entrepreneurial spirit towards problem-solving and organization
- You are passionate about consumer product experiences - ProductHunt is your home page!
- You are skilled in various ways to unearth product opportunities and validate ideas (AB testing, prototyping, MVPs, etc.)
- You have experience owning qualitative and quantitative product research
- You have an exceptional ability to present work and ideas and synthesize findings and next steps
- You have excellent verbal communication, writing, and people skills
- You have a deep interest in the Kickstarter mission to help creative people around the world bring their projects to life, and the product opportunities and challenges that come along with it