Marketing Project Manager job
Vacancy has expired
Fors Marsh Group LLC (FMG) is an applied research firm located in Northern Virginia. Our primary mission is to leverage insights from the social sciences to enhance decision making around communication, market research, and human resource management. As a thriving small business, we are committed to providing opportunities to our employees and challenging them to provide the best possible research for our clients.
FMG is seeking an intelligent, motivated, and experienced candidate to work onsite as the Marketing Project Manager for a client in Windsor Mill, MD. The Marketing Project Manager should be focused on applying marketing strategy and communication expertise to ensure overall project quality and program success. As the facilitator and lead the outcome of each task should be viewed as a reflection of the quality of their work, ability to gather an understanding of needs, and competency at executing on the intent of project and agency objectives. This role is a key link between the client and the internal cross-functional teams including website, training, user experience, marketing and communication outreach.
- Interfacing with our government client and our internal project teams in the planning, execution, and final delivery of various marketing, education and outreach projects.
- Shaping marketing strategy and direction, in addition to supporting marketing deliverables and various outreach initiatives.
- Supporting the client with prioritization as it relates to agency/brand direction.
- Onsite communications and FMG lead on project updates and status meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience.
- Knowledge, skills, and ability to plan, conduct, adhere to timelines, and oversee work to be completed under this contract.
- Marketing communications experience including ability to shape and draft messaging.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen to client problem/needs, strategize a data-driven, (and where possible) measureable solution, and clearly present ideas, issues, and solutions in a manner that ensures comprehension and instills confidence.
- Superior telephone etiquette and an ability to deal effectively with customers, contractors, peers, and management.
- Applicants may be subject to a low-level government security investigation and must meet eligibility criteria for access to sensitive information.
- A highly collegial and intellectually stimulating work environment
- Growth opportunities.
- A company culture promoting work/life balance.
- A collaborative and engaging small business environment where staff are self-motivated and enthusiastic about their field of study.
FMG Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Jobs like this one
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Certified B Corporation Nonprofit Charitable Organizations Project/Program Management Illinois Chicago
- Marketing Project Manager Certified B Corporation Other/Not Classified Maryland Columbia
- Marketing Project Manager Certified B Corporation Other/Not Classified Maryland Baltimore