Fp&A Manager job in Richmond
Vacancy has expired
We are people against dirty® (PAD), and we’ve always done things differently. We are fearless thinkers, mad scientists and adventurous designers who believe that making soap leads to brave ideas, bold inventions and beautiful bubbles.
We are small, but we have big plans to make the world a cleaner, greener, more colourful place. And we invite everyone to join us as we pioneer a future where doing business is doing good for all.
People leader: Head of Financial Planning and Analysis - Europe
This role is a key part of the Benelux and Germany leadership team - providing strategic partnership, financial insights, and timely reporting that drive improved decision-making across the two regions.
- Provide visibility to regional Benelux and German hub via weekly, and monthly reporting, and lead the FP&A team to create tools to enhance financial clarity and decision-making. Ensure SAP configuration and design supports accurate, clear, and actionable management reporting.
- Lead all aspects of the quarterly financial forecast process for the regional hubs. Determine drivers of risk and opportunity versus the operating plan, and deliver sound, strategic and actionable course correcting recommendations to the respective leadership teams. Ensure spending is in line with budget or revised forecast expectations and provide ROI analyses
- For all key decisions within the region (product/customer portfolio, promotion/pricing, cost savings actions, investments), influence the business with continuous guidance and advice on methods to improve, or maximize the financial opportunity of those considerations. Make objective recommendations that serve the best interests of the region and company as a whole.
- Relentlessly pursue opportunities to improve processes, improve forecast accuracy, assess risk, and establish urgency across the organization to maximize EBITDA.
- Partner with Accounting in assessing monthly close results and sharing actuals and implications to the broader organization.
- Proactive and Solution driven
- Strong drive
- Has a desire to get stuck in to make processes simpler and easier
- Shows proactivity to drives the Hub/business agenda forward
- The ability to build relationship quickly
- Providing insight and analysis to support GM of the Hubs
- Experience in FP&A is a must, preferably with exposure to FMCG or other industries with at least 100 SKUs and a variety of distribution channels.
- Previous ownership of financial forecasting, and other critical financial process and analysis
- Proven ability to communicate complex financial information concisely and accurately to a broad audience
- Experience working with and influencing cross functional teams
- Excel whiz
- SAP system capability a major plus
- Bachelor’s degree required; Qualified