ServiceNow Administrator job in Baltimore
Reporting to the Manager, IT Service Management within the Global Service Management division, the ServiceNow Administrator will be responsible for the development, support, and maintenance of the Global ServiceNow ITSM Platform for Laureate Education.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform day-to-day support, administration and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform including scripting, configuration, integrations and administration
- Work with IT Service Management process owners to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes and meet business requirements
- Conduct regular sessions with stakeholders to understand the future needs of ServiceNow platform
- Develop, configure and improve core and custom applications within the ServiceNow platform
- Perform installation and testing of ServiceNow updates and new releases
- Develop systems integrations and process automation
- Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
- Maintain dashboards and report on KPIs & metrics in ServiceNow Performance Analytics/Reporting
- Document/Maintain functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business use cases
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio or similar products
- Experience with process management and improvement
- Must be a self-starter and team player
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and styles
- Adaptable to work in a varied, high-paced exiting, fun environment
- Capable of dealing with and managing conflicts.
- Service-oriented attitude.
- Detailed and comprehensive understanding of Service Management processes.
- Competency in dealing with and coordinating the requirements of multiple business units, entities or other customers of a centralized information technology group.
- Comfort in dealing with a distributed IT organization across multiple domains, languages and cultures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or closely related field.
- 5+ years’ of IT experience with minimum 1-2 years of experience as a ServiceNow System Administrator
- Working knowledge of IT Service Management processes such as Service Desk Request Fulfillment, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, and Configuration Management.
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification or higher is preferred.